Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maple-Flavored Chicken

This is Sheri's recipe and we eat it A LOT! So delicious. And I get to think of them when we eat it, as we had it at the beach house when they visited!

Maple Chicken

1 c ketchup
1/2 c maple syrup
2 tbs prepared mustard
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
2 tbs lemon juice
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
4 boneless chicken breasts

Put all in crockpot and cook on low 4-5 hours or until chicken is done. Remove meat and shred. Return to sauce. You can do them on buns, but we do them like chicken soft tacos, with sour cream, etc. And I at least double the recipe as I use more chicken. I put as many as my crockpot will hold which varies based on the size of the breasts. We freeze what is left over and use it for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment