Saturday, December 19, 2009

Praline Cookies

My new favorite. These are AMAZING (and I even forgot the vanilla like a moron, so they could be EVEN BETTER!). From Pampered Chef:

Praline Cookies

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup chopped pecans (I left them pretty hefty sized, rather than finely chopped)
Powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 375. Microwave butter on high until melted. Add sugars, egg, flour, and vanilla. Mix well (I didn't even use a mixer for these cookies). Add pecans. Mix well. Drop spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking pan (I use stone). Bake 12-15 min. Cool 2 minutes on pan and then remove to cooling rack. Let cool for a couple more minutes and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment